Wednesday 25 September 2013

My wonderful summer.

Last summer I went to a nautical club in Salamanca. I sailed through the reservoir, I  did mountain bike and orientation races. I met a lot of people and we had fun. In the center of the reservoir there was a slide and it was fantastic! 
The rest of the holidays I was in my village. I went to the swimming pool with my family and I played with my friends. I visited Segovia and I went shopping to Valladolid. During a week I was with my nephew and my niece, it was wonderful, but when they went back to their house, I was very tired. 
I finished my holidays with my village's parties. We went out until five o'clock, we danced, we laughed...
I loved this summer!
Here is a photo of Salamanca's reservoir:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rialta! I think you have done loads of interesting thinks this summer! I hope you've enjoyed it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rialta, your summer was very funny and great. I want to visit some of the places where you were this summer. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rialta!! I think that you have had an interesting summer with a lot of fun activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rialta !! Your summer was amazing I will go to the Salamanca's reservoir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rialta! Your summer is very amazing and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I´m sure you got enough energy during last summer to face this new school year. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rialta! :) Your summer is great, I love your photo of Salamanca's reservoir, it's great :) I hope that this year will be nice ;) 1kiss

    ReplyDelete