Monday 7 October 2013

"Life is music, music is life".

I think that music is a very important thing in my life. Listening to music makes me happy, we can create an ambiance and we can transmit our feelings.
When I listen to classical music I feel relaxed, and when I listen to pop-rock I feel with a lot of energy. I listen to music all the time because I feel better.
I have been playing the flute for nine years and last year I began to play the piano too. I love music, I play in a band and I think that all people should learn to enjoy music because it's wonderful.
I like classical music and pop-rock but I like lots of songs of differents styles of music like:

-Sicilienne Op 78 by Gabriel Fauré for flute (classical music):





-I saw her standing there by The Beatles (pop music):




-The show must go on by Queen (rock):



-Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (he mixed different styles like pop, rock and dance):



-I like soundtracks from some films like Chariots of fire:




And what do you think about music? Tell me!

5 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT. I really enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job xD
    Justin Bieber will never beat these artists.
    Ñañañaña.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! :) I like the song of Michael Jackson. Which song do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! :) My favourite song of Michael Jackson is 'Earth Song'. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete